Cruise News

COVID19 has postponed travel worldwide for now……Your next trip’s not too far away; can’t wait to plan it with you.

Carnival has cancelled all sailings from the Port of Long Beach thru April 2021….. Great News as we have rescheduled all cruises to 2021 and we will be on Carnival’s New Ship “Radiance” as it will arrive to the Port of Long Beach in April 2021 – Space is limited on all sailings get ready to cruise in 2021

Soto Cruise RESCHEDULED for Aug 27, 2021 – New Carnival Radiance

Nora’s 60th Birthday RESCHEDULED AUG 27, 2021 – Nora’s Birthday group will Join Soto Cruise on the New Carnival Radiance.

Fantastic Voyage RESCHEDULED Sept 24, 2021 – New Carnival Radiance

Cold Duck Cruise Rescheduled Oct 22, 2021 on the New Carnival Radiance

Karoke Cruise – Jan 29 – Feb 1, 2021 – Cancelled TBA

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Carnival-Funnel-Icon.jpg
3 Nights of Karoke Fun on the Carnival Imagination

Karoke Cruise Jan 29 – Feb 1, 2021 – Cancelled TBA

Don’t miss out on this annual Karoke Cruise 2021 TBA

  • Phone: CruzNtours 562-309-7847
  • Email:

Carnival Radiance from Long Beach

  1. Fill out the Online Cruise Registration Form
  2. CruzNTours will contact you for deposit payment and to review your information.
  3. Your cruise booking is confirmed once deposit payment is made cabins can not be held without deposits. CruzNTours will email you your cruise confirmation.

Documents Requirements

U.S. citizens can board with either the following – Please confirm that your documents are not expired

  1. US Passport or US Passport Card
  2. Government issued ID (Drivers License) along with a State Certified Birth Certificate (original no photo copies)
  3. US citizen under 18 must be able to present a state certified birth certificate **
  4. US. Residents must present their Residence cards along with government issued ID.

**Ladies if your birth certificate differs from your Driver License due to marriage then you will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate to show the name change

There are no exceptions, if you do not have proper documentation you can be denied boarding. Check your documents that they are not expired.

Non US Citizens –Must have a non expired passport and may require a visa