Pastor Joe’s Birthday Cruise
October 12th – 19th, 2019
Royal Caribbean’s New & Biggest Ship – Symphony of the Seas
7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
Join us for 7 nights of exciting cruising fun as we celebrate Pastor Joe’s birthday on Royal Caribbean’s newest and biggest ship “Symphony of the Seas”
Contact CruzNTours for pricing
Inside Cabin 6V
Balcony 2J – Central Park View
Balcony 4I – Boardwalk view
Balcony 6D – Ocean view
Contact CruzNTours for triple and quad occupancy rates, or Suite Categories This ship has many categories please contact if you have a specific category in mind.
Grand Suite – 325 Sq ft
Payment due at the time of booking
Tips and Gratuities – $101.50 per person can be added to the reservation or paid on the ship
Documents: Travelers must have either a US Passport, or State Certified Birth Certificate with a Government issued ID
BOOK EARLY SPACE IS LIMITED Rates are subject to change
Royal Caribbean – The new sound of Adventure
- Private Party as we celebrate Pastor Joe’s Birthday
- Meals are included enjoy fine dining , buffets, selected restaurants, room service All Free!
- Live Broadway Style Shows, An Outdoor Boardwalk,
- Spa, Pools, Water Slides, the New Abyss water Slide, glow in the dark laser tag, flowrider,
- Ports: Miami, Roatan Honduras, Puerto Costa Maya, Cozumel, CocoCay Bahamas
Just Click BOOK TODAY!
Phone: CruzNtours 562-309-7847
How Do I Book ?
- Fill out the Online Birthday Cruise Registration Form
- CruzNTours will contact you for deposit payment and to review your information.
- Your cruise booking is confirmed once deposit payment is made cabins can not be held without deposits. CruzNTours will email you your cruise confirmation.
U.S. citizens can board with either the following – Please confirm that your documents are not expired
- US Passport or US Passport Card
- Government issued ID (Drivers License) along with a State Certified Birth Certificate (original no photo copies)
- US citizen under 18 must be able to present a state certified birth certificate **
- US. Residents must present their Residence cards along with government issued ID.
**Ladies if your birth certificate differs from your Driver License due to marriage then you will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate to show the name change
There are no exceptions, if you do not have proper documentation you can be denied boarding. Check your documents that they are not expired.
Non US Citizens –Must have a non expired passport and may require a visa