CRUISE REQUIREMENTS FOR 2022
Cruise Lines currently require the following to board vaccinated guests must present their covid vaccination cards. Non -Vaccinated guests
Guest can sail with either a valid passport, or with a State Certified Birth Certificate with a Photo ID (Driver’s License)
Carlos & Alyssa Santos Wedding Celebration
Carnival Radiance Nov 18 – 21, 2022
Rate includes all taxes and port fees based on double occupancy
$442.00 pp / Balcony cabin
$368.00 pp / Ocean View cabin
$313.00 pp / Inside cabin
$215.00 pp / Rate for 3rd or 4th guest in the same cabin.
Terms: $100.00 deposit per person final payment would be due Sept 2, 2022
Carnival Radiance from Long Beach
- Fill out the Online Cruise Registration Form
- CruzNTours will contact you for deposit payment and to review your information.
- Your cruise booking is confirmed once deposit payment is made cabins can not be held without deposits. CruzNTours will email you your cruise confirmation.
U.S. citizens can board with either the following – Please confirm that your documents are not expired
- US Passport or US Passport Card
- Government issued ID (Drivers License) along with a State Certified Birth Certificate (original no photo copies)
- US citizen under 18 must be able to present a state certified birth certificate **
- US. Residents must present their Residence cards along with government issued ID.
**Ladies if your birth certificate differs from your Driver License due to marriage then you will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate to show the name change
There are no exceptions, if you do not have proper documentation you can be denied boarding. Check your documents that they are not expired.
Non US Citizens –Must have a non expired passport and may require a visa