COVID19 had postponed travel worldwide Great News WE ARE BACK.…..Your next trip’s not too far away; can’t wait to plan it with you.
We have rescheduled all group cruises to 2022 Space is limited on all sailings get ready to cruise in 2022
Soto Cruise RESCHEDULED for Aug 26 – 29, 2022 – New Carnival Radiance
Nora’s 60th Birthday RESCHEDULED AUG 26, 2021 – Nora’s Birthday group will Join Soto Cruise on the New Carnival Radiance.
Fantastic Voyage with Suave the Band and Company Band RESCHEDULED Sept 22-24, 2023 – TBA
Karaoke Cruise with Denise Ferrara RESCHEDULED Oct 14 – 17, 2022 – New Carnival Radiance
Cold Duck Cruise CANCELLED Oct 21 – 24, 2021
Karoke Cruise Oct 14 – Oct 17, 2022
Don’t miss out on this annual Karoke Cruise 2022
- Phone: CruzNtours 562-309-7847
- Email: Debbie@cruzntours.com
Carnival Radiance from Long Beach
- Fill out the Online Cruise Registration Form
- CruzNTours will contact you for deposit payment and to review your information.
- Your cruise booking is confirmed once deposit payment is made cabins can not be held without deposits. CruzNTours will email you your cruise confirmation.
U.S. citizens can board with either the following – Please confirm that your documents are not expired
- US Passport or US Passport Card
- Government issued ID (Drivers License) along with a State Certified Birth Certificate (original no photo copies)
- US citizen under 18 must be able to present a state certified birth certificate **
- US. Residents must present their Residence cards along with government issued ID.
**Ladies if your birth certificate differs from your Driver License due to marriage then you will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate to show the name change
There are no exceptions, if you do not have proper documentation you can be denied boarding. Check your documents that they are not expired.
Non US Citizens –Must have a non expired passport and may require a visa